Editorial – Harlan Ellison’s Lawsuit
This week, I’m going a little more topical with my videos and discussing a current event – Harlan Ellison‘s attempt to stop the release of the film In Time.
- Sci-Fi Author Harlan Ellison Claims ‘In Time’ is Ripping Him Off, Sues to Stop The Film’s Release (moviefone.com)
- Film: Newswire: Harlan Ellison suing makers of In Time, as any Harlan Ellison would (avclub.com)
- Harlan Ellison Suing New Regency, Claims ‘In Time’ Rips Off His Short Story (slashfilm.com)
- On the Books Sept. 16: Harlan Ellison sues to stop ‘In Time’ starring Justin Timberlake, scratch-and-sniff NYC guide forthcoming (shelf-life.ew.com)
- I Blame Harlan Ellison (alldaycomics.com)
- Harlan Ellison sues yet another science fiction movie for copyright infringement [Movies] (io9.com)